Further. Faster. Easier
Helps prevent: Chafing / Blisters / Pruning
You’ll know the frustration when your adventure, race or training session is limited, shortened or painful due to something that could have been avoided.
- Chafing : rubbing and friction from clothing, straps and equipment.
- Blisters: painful bubbles from rubbing.
- Pruning / trench foot: wrinkling and softening of skin from being continuously wet. Extreme pruning leads to trench foot which is debilitating.
How to use
Before racing/exercise apply GurneyGoo™ liberally to areas prone to friction eg toes, crotch, nipples, feet, armpits, shoulders in vicinity of pack straps.
For the best protection, rub in a moderate amount 12 hours before start in addition to the liberal layer at the start.
To prevent hand blisters during long kayaking sessions: thoroughly rub GurneyGoo™ into hands up to 8 hours before start (eg night before), and no closer than 1 hour before the start of your race.
Gurney Goo™ Benefits
- Latest silicon technology with Tea Tree antiseptic qualities
- Keeps your feet dry, prevents prune wrinkles (and trench foot) in wet conditions
- Anti Chafing and Anti Blister Feet, armpits, crotch, butt cheeks & nipples
- Prevents kayaking blisters
- Tried & tested by Steve Gurney & his team during Adventure Races